2. Email newsletter subscription
All ERL newsletters contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive newsletters from us again if you choose to unsubscribe. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when and if you have opened an email from ERL.
3. Being included in and removed from email newsletters sent by ERL
You will be included in our email newsletter mailing list (which include special offers, competitions, new product arrival alerts and other communication related to our services or the products we offer) if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you create an account with us. Every newsletter ERL sends has an unsubscribe link in the newsletter. This will always be clear and easy to locate. You may unsubscribe from any mailing list whenever you wish and you will be immediately removed as per your request.
4. Personal information that ERL may collect online
ERL collects personal information online, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and billing information. This information is never on-sold to a third party not associated with ERL.
5. How your information may be shared
ERL is required to release personal information under special circumstances including but not limited to:
• Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
• Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
• To appropriate persons, where communication suggests possible harm to others
6. Computer tracking and cookies
ERL website writes cookies to your computer. Cookies are small text files which help our website keep a track of who visits.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain aspects of ERL
7.Changes to this Privacy Notice, conditions of use and notices